BWA Werkzeugbau GmbH
BWA Werkzeugbau GmbH was established in 1999. The original goal was to manufacture perfect punching and injection tools but our present range primarily includes automation technology.
Today we operate on more than 800 square metres of production and office space, which also includes modern and comprehensive machinery. Besides our company housed all departments to deliver everything from a single source.
- 1999 | founded by Carsten Schön and Dietmar Jakob
- 2002 | completely CAD/CAM-controlled production
- 2006 | forming of an in-house design department
- 2007 | first certification according to DIN 9001:2000
- 2008 | forming of an in-house control engineering department
- 2012 | construction of a production hall for the assembly and testing of the final products
- 2016 | construction of an office wing for the design department
- 2017 | Edgar Braun, a former apprentice, was appointed managing director
- 2018 | founding of BWA Industrial Automatic S.R.L. in Codlea/Romania, managing director Adrian Carstea